INTRODUCTION TO MAHABHARATA: LESSONS ON LIFE AND BUSINESSES
The Five Pandava Brothers of the ancient Hindu Epic Mahabharata represents many facets of ancient and modern lives from imperfections to ideal business leaders.
Martini Fisher introduces a different way to look at the Ancient Epic Indian Literature that is Mahabharata and presents its practical lessons for the modern audience.
With this ebook you will get:
- Introductions and life hacks from the legendary Pandava Brothers of Mahabharata
- 50% discount of the Udemy course by the same name
To get the book, follow this link.
Knowledge needs to be relevant. That goes from knowledge of ancient literature too!
This course takes you through the broad outline of the epic story of Mahabharata, giving you a brief and broad introduction of this important work. We will then concentrate on a few of the major characters and what lessons we can learn from them that we can apply to our day to day lives and businesses.
Knowing a little bit about the story would help but you will be provided with a brief summary of the story, the family tree of the characters and explanations of the characters which you can download, so if you’ve never read/seen/heard this story before you’ll easily catch up.
In this course you’ll get:
- over 23 lectures and 2 hours of content!
- understand the general story of Mahabharata
- learn about the major characters in the story and the lessons and symbolisms they represent
- learn about the great war of Kurukhsetra and the applicable and surprisingly modern strategies used in the war